Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Funny Proposal - Attempt 2

As love is already in the Air everywhere, valentine is approaching, one of my friend received following message from an unknown sender on her facebook account… It’s so damn funny.. just couldn't stop myself from laughing..

“Re: SHAADI KAROGE..I M SERIOUS TRUST ME..

THTS MY 2ND MESSEGE..CNT U REPLY...

ok fine let m gve u my intro...WAIT..sit properly..ya nw its okay..NO WAIT..tie ur hairs..and PLZ DNT MAKE FACES..U R NT LUKIN GUD...LOL

wel i m into business...my parants stays in abroad mostly....AND V R THREE MEMBERS...ME,DAD AND MOM...AND I M VRY DECENT,INNOCENT,CUTE..AAP KI KASAM...Ahhh..again making faces..but dis time u r lukin gud...GO AHEAD...wel in delhi i stay in sainik farms...vry new in dis city..WESE I WAS FRM CHANDGRH..and i really wanna knw u ...

OK LETS DO ONETHNG...START EXCHANGING MESsEGES THROUGH FACEBOOK..AND WHN U TRUST M 25%..THN WILL START SMS CHATTING...AND WHN U TRUST ME 50%...THN WILL START TALKIN ON PHNE...AND WHN U TRUST ME 75% THN WILL GO 4 A DATE...BAKI 25% U WILL KNW ME AFTER SHAADI...SO THT U CN SAY KARAN U HAVE CHANGED A LOT...LOLZ..KIDDIN...


so tel m kuch aapne bare mai...wht u do..where u put up??

ITS ME..!!!!as pure as bisleri...”

I am sure you must be laughing out loud after reading this.. Rolling on the Floor Laughing :D :D

3 comments:

Shipra said...

hahahahha!! sm1 actually sent that! wat idiots in world!! :D

may be u shud get ur friend to reply saying "i hv put up ur proposal on facebook, so tht ne1 interested will reply ;) "

Anonymous said...

Lol nice 1....

I wonder why girl didn't add any reply...
The message was supposed to be damn funny..and she should have asked the guy to put such proposal to a kid..:P

another thought how many girls have received the same message? :D

ruSh.Me said...

I thought it only happened on Orkut!!

FB has much better security options..!! :D but still Orkut had it's own charm!!