Monday, February 23, 2009

I am irritated!!

Today, my soul just feels a little irritated...somewhat like my mood today. I have no idea, but I am in a “mood.” Every little thing is annoying me. I got on thoughts to read some blogs to lift my spirits, but it actually has had the opposite effect. Have you ever had a day, you just want to crawl back under the covers and stay in bed. If I could, that is exactly what I would do right now, but don’t know for what reason, I am not able to do that…

I would love to say that my mood has improved just by writing down my thoughts, but I would be lying. Guess it was just one of those days....I really hate days like today!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish if I can count the number of times I faced this situation....
Sometime I think it may be because I'm a hardcore cancerian..but then I dn't see any point blaming my sunsign....

The only solution which I feel is when I face this problem is..
Either loose your senses....
or Do things which make you happy..( Be yourself in short)