Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eight months of absolute bliss!!

I know this is the most cliche sentence I can say but still I’ll say it... It seems like yesterday that we got married... doesn’t feel like eight months by any stretch of imagination!!! And its so overwhelming to remember each of those special moments that we witnessed in this period... The SMS fight just before you reached the wedding venue, my first day at your place, the honeymoon and so many other trips, the fights, the disagreements and the warmth on solving those disagreements, understanding and knowing each other more and more everyday, the good, bad and ugly times...aah... i can go on and on and on...

Its unbelievable for me and for others who know me... to see that someone has tolerated me for so long... and that without many grins :) I know how impossible I get at times... I also know how nasty I get at times but then again, I ove doing that also :D

On a more serious note, I still believe that I couldn’t have been luckier... coz you are the best for me :) I love you... :) more than you will ever know... more than I can ever say... and though it seems like yesterday when we got married... I can’t imagine my life without you! You’re a sweetheart tuts! :)

1 comment:

Saurabh said...

the romantic dinners, the unromantic fights...
the beautiful drives, the ugly cries...
the smell of rain, tears filling the drain...
we loved it all, we cherish it all :)

the life that follows, is what we look forward to, ever so eagerly... its not u, its not me, its us... and thats the beauty of it all :)