Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Miss..

=> Chatting with my mom till I fell asleep during nights.. and bothering her with my gossips even when she's damn tired and wanted to sleep..

=> The ‘She’s My Girl’ look on my dad’s face whenever I did something great..

=> The fights with my bro… (I don’t understand why do we have to stop fighting after we get married.. shouldn’t it be a ‘must have’ for this relationship forever?!)...

=> Playing with my sweet little niece and nephews ‘Manas and Runjhun’.. (And of course scolding them for no reason :P.. )

=> My dad's lap whenever I am tired (I just wonder at times.. did he really never get frustrated with all those tantrums of mine or is it just that they didn’t show)..

=> Meeting my friends whenever I wanted to..

=> Crying whenever I wanted to (I guess that’s a part of growing up…)

=> Being the ‘pampered-tantrum throwing-spoilt brat’...

=> Those little surprises by Tuts. (He hardly does any of those now.. :P)..

=> My college life — every emotion – anger, fear, anxiety, joy, sadness, hurt, loneliness and still knowing that life couldn’t have been better.. And much more......

No comments: